Compassionate Care to the Elderly Since 1884
in San Francisco's Portola District
University Mound Ladies Home is a 501(c)3 charitable organization and a California licensed Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE). We provide outstanding care to residents in our beautiful home. Our unique nonprofit status has enabled us to create an environment that is culturally and economically diverse. Schedule a tour today!
Ladies Home Features
Private or shared rooms, either furnished or unfurnished.
- Three balanced and nutritious meals a day, plus snacks.
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- Assistance with medications, personal care, and incontinence issues.
- Historic building with dining room, parlor, chapel, sunroom, and private garden with accessible walking paths.
- Located in San Francisco’s peaceful Portola neighborhood, we are easily accessible by MUNI and BART.
- Free parking in our private parking lot adjacent to the entrance, and plentiful street parking.
Contact Us For More Information
We are happy to provide more information about the Ladies Home and the services we provide, schedule a tour, or have one of our staff meet with you and your loved one to conduct an assessment. Please contact us.
University Mound Ladies Home
350 University Street
San Francisco, CA 94134
California RCFE License #380500678